What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Upside down pineapple cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Upside down pineapple cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down pineapple cake recipe. To cook upside down pineapple cake you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Upside down pineapple cake:
- Get 200 grams of condensed milk.
- Get 11/4 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 11/2 tsp of pineapple essence.
- Get 4-5 of rings (slices) of pineapple – tinned.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Few cherries cut into.
- Provide 2 pieces of Few almonds soaked & skin removed & cut into.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Upside down pineapple cake:
- Perheat the oven for 10 minutes.
- Grease a (7”) cake tin with melted butter, dust it with plain flour and sift to ensure uniform distribution of the flour. Shake and remove the excess flour.
- Arrange a drained pineapple ring in the centre. Arrange halved or full pineapple rings on the sides, with cherry half in the centre of each ring. Arrange split almonds in between the rings with the flat side touching the bottom of the tin. Keep the tin aside..
- To prepare the cake, melt the butter in a pan. Cool. Add sugar and condensed milk..
- Beat well. Add the essence then beat again. For 5 minutes..
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- Add half of flour and half of milk to the condensed milk mixture. Beat well. Add the remaining flour and milk in the batter and beat well. 5 minutes.
- Pour into the cake tin, on top of the pineapple rings. Bake in perheated over at 150°C/300°C for 30-40 minutes. When the cake is done, remove from oven, loosen sides of the cake and immediately remove from the tin. (Do not Cool in the tin)..
It is a great recipe for bakers who are looking for an easy but unique cake to make from scratch at home. Peach Upside-Down Cake: Omit the pineapple, pecans and cherries. Substitute reserved peach juice for the pineapple juice. Classic pineapple upside-down cake is one of our family's favorites. Delicious moist fruity pineapple and cherries cake.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Upside down pineapple cake makes your day joyful.