Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Peas Pooris recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Peas Pooris recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peas pooris recipe. To make peas pooris you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Peas Pooris:
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Semolina.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of Water.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Peas Pooris:
- Take a grinding jar add green chillies, ginger, green peas, cumin seeds. Crush it..
- Add 1/4 cup water and crushed it in smooth paste..
- Take out the peas paste in kneading plate. Add flour, Semolina, salt..
- Add oil. Start kneading the dough add required water and knead stiff dough. Pour oil and knead it again and make smooth stiff dough..
- Now give rest of 10 min. Then make equal small balls from the dough. Apply oil on rolling pin and roll the poori..
- Roll all the pooris and keep a side. Put oil in a pan / kadhai on medium flame. Let oil get hot. Fry all the pooris one by one..
- Pooris r ready serve with tea, pickle or any tangy sabji. It goes very well with milk too. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Drain the peas, discard the water and add the peas to a blender. Tag: spicy peas poori recipe A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala] R and I had been dating for many years before we got married. Our conversations used to revolve around our families, our lives together, our cultural differences, amongst many other things which young dating couples from different cultural backgrounds talk about. In a pressure cooker, add in the peas and two cups of water. Add in the turmeric and roughly chopped potatoes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Peas Pooris makes your day joyful.