What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Chicken and Barley Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chicken and Barley Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and barley soup recipe. To make chicken and barley soup you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Chicken and Barley Soup:
- Take 1 Cup of Barley rinsed well.
- Take 1 of ,cup of chicken stock from a fresh cooked chicken.
- Get 1/4 cup of cooked chicken.
- Take 1 litre of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Small Carrot chopped really Small.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chicken and Barley Soup:
- Boil the water and add the barley and bring to the boil add the chicken bits and carrots also the stock turn down and simmer for 30 – 45 minutes.
- If the barley is soft when cooked its ready..
- Serve Hot with a nice crusty bread and enjoy ! Or next day it will be thicker..
Barley is loaded with fiber, and this soup is dairy-free This recipe may be my favorite barley soup though, because you can start with a couple of chicken breasts, an onion, some carrots, some celery. This is the way my Grandma made barley soup (she also made a version using beef stew meat). Great on a cold day served with a crusty French bread. Add the chicken broth, water, and barley to the pot. Bring up to a simmer, then cover and turn down to low.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chicken and Barley Soup turns your day cheerful.