What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken recipe. To make tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken:
- Prepare 10 of chicken drumsticks – but any chicken will do.
- You need of Sauce.
- Use 2 shots of tequila.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Provide 200 g of honey.
- Provide 2 of whole limes cut in half.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 180 fan..
- Grill your lime halves by putting them into a dry pan and leave them to char for 15 mins or so..
- Add all your marinade ingredients to a saucepan and boil till bubbling then simmer. Add the juice from 2 of the lime halves that you charred and save 2 for garnish..
- Pour half the sauce over the chicken and roast in your hot oven for 20-30 mins until the chicken is cooked. Baste in between using the sauce you’ve covered it in. For a final 7-10 minutes finish the chicken off under a hot grill and use the remaining sauce over the chicken. This should turn it black and sticky and delicious. Garnish with the remaining charred lime..
In a bowl or a measuring cup, whisk together lime juice, tequila, olive oil, cilantro, chili powder, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in a zip-top bag or a baking dish and pour marinade over, moving chicken around to coat on all sides. If using a bag, put the bag into a bowl to prevent leaks spilling in your fridge. Marinating the chicken in a seasoned tequila mixture isn't just for show: alcohol's ability to play well with both the fat (which in this case is the chicken drumsticks) and water molecules (punchy aromatics like lime juice and garlic), make it a great vehicle for infusing something with a lot of flavor. Margarita Chicken, is one of those dishes that just screams fun.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken turns your day cheerful.