Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup aka crema di zucca (light version) recipe. To cook pumpkin soup aka crema di zucca (light version) you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version):
- Get 1.3 kg of pumpkin.
- Take 2 of small potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take 3 leaves of sage.
- Use 70 gr of cubes of smoked pancetta as topping.
- Get of Nutmeg as much as we want.
- Take of Parmesan cheese as topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version):
- We cut in medium pieces the pumpkin, onion and potatoes. We add salt l, sage and 1 lt of water. We let it boil in high fire..
- When its boiled we reduce the heat in medium fire and and we leave it to cook until the pumpkin is soft, (around 20 minutes). When is ready we filter and we keep in a bowl aside all of the boiled water we had in our pot and with a minipimer we squash the mix of potatoes, pumpkin and onion till we have a nice creamy result. If it's too thick we add some of the boiled water we kept aside..
- When the mix is creamy we adjust if needed salt and we add nutmeg and pepper as much as we want. We keep stirring with the minipimer till pepper and nutmeg are dissolved..
- We can keep the remaining water as vegetable broth for soups.
- Final step: In a pan we cook the pancetta cubes till they become crispy and with a nice color. We keep it aside in order to add it in our dish or we add it in the pot, depends if you want pancetta in your soup or not..
- We serve the soup and we add either pancetta on top or parmigiano. Enjoy!.
I modified this soup so it would be lighter in both fat and calories. Looking for the best Pumpkin Soup recipes? Get recipes like Spicy Pumpkin Soup, Curried Squash and Pear Soup and Curried Butternut Squash Soup from Simply Spicy pumpkin soup! with Southwestern flavors of chipotle, cumin, oregano, and served with pepitas, crema fresca, and cilantro. · La crema di zucca è un delicato comfort food, una zuppa preparata con polpa di zucca gialla, aromatizzata alla cannella e servita con crostini dorati. this pumpkin soup has a little kick with the curry balanced by the coconut milk. It's easy to make, smooth and is a great start to any fall meal! The humble pumpkin soup gets a lift with the addition of fontina and herbs in this traditional Italian take.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pumpkin soup aka Crema di zucca (light version) turns your day cheerful.