Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Sig's Baked Rolled Schnitzel recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sig's Baked Rolled Schnitzel recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's baked rolled schnitzel recipe. You can have sig's baked rolled schnitzel using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Sig's Baked Rolled Schnitzel:
- Get of I loin of pork (filet of pork).
- Get 2 slices of cheese of choice.
- Take 1 leaf of sage.
- You need 8 slices of very thin pancetta or prosciutto.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get of Seasoned to taste breadcrumbs.
- Take of About 4 tablespoons of olive oil, added slowly.
- Use of I large cauliflower.
- Take 10-12 of potatoes for making a good mash.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Sig's Baked Rolled Schnitzel:
- Wash the meat under cold water. Tap dry. Cut into 8 thick slices. Bash these until thin and of equal size. Lay half a piece of cheese on 4 slices. Cut thin strips of sage and lay this onto the cheese, too with another slice of pork..
- Take a slice of prosciutto and lay the two slices of meat onto it, then roll them together. Take another slice of the prosciutto and roll over the other way, it does not matter if it not fits completely as it will be covered with the batter..
- Whisk the eggs together and have three dishes big enough to roll your meat parcels in one with flour, one with egg and the other with seasoned breadcrumbs. Once you have rolled the parcels through all three stages repeat. This will give an extra crisp coating..
- Fry the parcels in a little olive oil to crisp them up from all sides. Do not turn to often as they may start flaking off. They do not need to be cooked fully at this stage if you serve them like I do, so set them aside.
- I boil cauliflower until almost tender and I make mash potato from scratch (the packet one does run away as it contains to much moisture) I make a cheese sauce, I divide the cauliflower into quarters. I take large enough oven proof servings dishes and add a portion of cauliflower, meat and mash potato. I bake in oven until cauliflower and potatoes golden brown. The meat will be soft and tender..
You could call this Pizza Style Schnitzel!!! Makes a great change from crumbed. You could also use chicken or pork schnitzels in place of beef. Place pieces of schnitzel in a greased baking dish so that the meat covers the entire area. Oven-baked schnitzel – a simple recipe perfectly suitable for chicken, pork or turkey schnitzel.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sig's Baked Rolled Schnitzel turns your day joyful.