Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Spaghetti carbonara recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spaghetti carbonara recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti carbonara recipe. To make spaghetti carbonara you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Spaghetti carbonara:
- You need 1/2 lbs of pasta.
- Get 5 strips of bacon chopped.
- Use 50 g of pancetta.
- You need 1-2 of small garlic cloves whole.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh parmasean reggiano.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of whole eggs and two egg yolks.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Spaghetti carbonara:
- Cook bacon and pancetta until crisp but not too much add garlic but dont burn it!! You want it soft!.
- Boil pasta in heavily salted water one minute less than what the packaging says..
- When pasta is cooked put your pasts directly in the bacon mixture. Use tongs to put the pasta in the pan. Save your pasta water..
- Take pan off heat and quickly add egg mixture and some pasta water and mix together. Make sure there isnt direct heat otherwise the eggs will curdle!.
- While your pasta is cooking whisk eggs and yolk with parmasean with pepper.
Pour the egg mixture over the pasta. Toss rapidly to coat the pasta without cooking the egg. Remove the pan from the heat and add a big handful of cheese, lots of pepper and a little salt. Garnish with parsley and extra grated Romano. When the pasta is done, reserve a cup or two of the pasta water.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Spaghetti carbonara makes your day cheerful.