Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for best Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Tomato Basil Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. You can have tomato basil soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Tomato Basil Soup:
- Get 6 of peeled tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of cubes/TBsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Get of Small batch of fresh oregano.
- Get to taste of Salt and lemon pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Tomato Basil Soup:
- Cook the onion first in olive oil til soft and translucent then add the garlic (chopped).
- Add chopped carrot and let simmer together for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes (chopped).
- Add the fresh herbs, salt, lemon pepper & sugar and let them simmer till it thickens.
- Once thickened, blend together and ensure there are no lumps. The carrot pieces can be stubborn so please check.
- Served while hot. Garnish with shredded Chedder and Mozarrella cheese.
There is no cream, sugar, or any unnecessary additives in my Tomato Basil Soup! Plus, the secret ingredient makes this soup so so. Tomato-Basil Soup gets a jump start with a can of fire-roasted tomatoes. Pair it with your favorite grilled cheese sandwich. This Fresh Tomato Soup recipe uses garden-ripe tomatoes and fresh ingredients (no cans or Fresh Basil: What grows together goes together, so fresh basil works beautifully with tomatoes!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tomato Basil Soup turns your day joyful.