Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Creamy Clam and Green Beans recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Creamy Clam and Green Beans recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy clam and green beans recipe. To make creamy clam and green beans you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Creamy Clam and Green Beans:
- Get 1 packet of clams cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of green beans chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of purple onion chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of small habanero chilli chopped.
- Use 150 ml of cream.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Milk to reduce thickness.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Creamy Clam and Green Beans:
- In a saucepan, fry onions. Garlic and chilli for 3 minutes.
- Add green beans and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add both cooked and chopped clams and cream and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 10 minutes add milk if you think it’s too thick (if you have pasta, add it) Mix and voila!.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add the broth, clam juice and cream. Cook until just tender but still having a little bite to them. While the potatoes and beans are cooking, make up the sauce. Add the butter and flour to a small sauce pan and heat until butter is melted and flour is stirred in. Add the milk, stirring constantly as it is added.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Creamy Clam and Green Beans turns your day cheerful.