What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Layered Butter Pecan Cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Layered Butter Pecan Cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to layered butter pecan cake recipe. You can cook layered butter pecan cake using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Layered Butter Pecan Cake:
- Provide 2 cups of Pecans chopped.
- Take 3 Tbsp of unsalted butter diced into 3 pieces.
- Provide 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Get of Cream cheese icing.
- Use 1 cup of room temp butter.
- Provide 12 ounces of room temp cream cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 5 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans for topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Layered Butter Pecan Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and line 3 9-inch round cake pans with parchment paper, butter parchment paper and lightly dust pans with flour.
- Melt 3 Tbsp butter in a skillet over medium heat. Once melted add pecans and cook until slightly browned, tossing frequently, about 4 minutes. Pour and spread onto a sheet of parchment paper or a baking sheet. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Stir together buttermilk and milk, set aside..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt for 20 seconds, set aside..
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time adding in vanilla and almond extract with last egg..
- Mix in flour alternating with milk mixture: Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix on low speed just until combined, then add in 1/2 of the buttermilk mixture and mix just until combined then repeat process once more. Finish by mixing in remaining 1/3 of the flour mixture and mix just until nearly combined..
- Fold in pecans: Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold in pecans (fold batter until there's not longer streaks in the batter). Divide batter evenly among prepared baking pans..
- Bake until set: Bake in preheated oven 23 – 28 minutes until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool in cake pans 10 minutes..
- Let cake cool completely on wire rack: Run a knife around edges of cake to ensure the are loosened and invert onto wire racks to cool completely. Once cool frost with cream cheese frosting and top with pecans..
- For the cream cheese frosting: In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together butter and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in vanilla and powdered sugar and blend until smooth and fluffy..
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Nutty Browned Butter Frosting meets tender pecan cake in this show-stopping three-layer dessert. When browning the butter for the frosting, pour the butter into a bowl as soon as it turns golden brown, or it will continue to cook and get too dark. This cake is perfect for fall birthdays or Thanksgiving dessert. Pour melted butter in a baking pan.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Layered Butter Pecan Cake turns your day joyful.