What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Thai Basil Fried Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Thai Basil Fried Rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil fried rice recipe. You can have thai basil fried rice using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Thai Basil Fried Rice:
- Get 4 cups of cooked short grain rice cooled.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 3 of gloves garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of neutral oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauve.
- You need 1 tablespoon of regular soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sake or Chinese cooking wine.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas (frozen).
- You need 3 of scallions sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh Thai basil chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Thai Basil Fried Rice:
- Heat oil in wok or large pan over medium high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and ginger and sauté until fragrant.
- Add rice and heat until the large chunks easily break apart.
- Add soy sauces, mirin, sake/wine, and sesame oil and mix.
- Stir fry for about five minutes to allow the rice to become crispy.
- Add frozen peas, Thai basil, and 1/2 of the scallions.
- Once peas defrost, remove from wok.
- Rinse wok to remove any remaining rice. Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat over medium heat..
- Crack eggs into bowl and add fish sauce. Scramble with fork..
- Add eggs to wok and constantly stir until eggs are cooked through. Mix eggs into the rice.
- To serve, portion rice into bowls and top with remaining scallions. Enjoy!.
How to make Thai Basil fried Rice. The Thai basil fried rice dishes that I sampled also had many more vegetables than holy basil fried rice generally does and were never served with an egg, which is an The resulting Thai basil fried rice is very distinct from holy basil fried rice in its taste and appearance, but is nonetheless delicious. Vegan Thai Basil Fried Rice made in the Instant Pot! This quick and easy fried rice is super flavorful with the aroma of basil, soy sauce and crunchiness from the cashews. Pairs well with vegan panang curry or can eat be eaten as such!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Thai Basil Fried Rice makes your day joyful.