Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Fried catfish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fried catfish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried catfish recipe. To make fried catfish you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Fried catfish:
- Prepare 2 lbs of catfish cut into strips.
- Provide of Approximately 3 cups buttermilk.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
- Get 2 cups of Corn meal.
- Provide 2 cups of Flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Veg oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Fried catfish:
- Soak strips in buttermilk overnight.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Mix eggs and 1 cup buttermilk in bowl.
- Mix corn meal and Creole seasoning.
- Dredge in flour mixture, then egg mixture, then corn meal. Fry in vegetable oil til golden brown.
Pour the buttermilk into another shallow dish. People living in southern states love fried catfish. Catfish served up with coleslaw, hush puppies, and french fries has always been very popular among southerners. However you choose to eat this oven fried catfish, whether on its own or on a toasted bun, it's sure to PLUS, you can feel good about it being way healthier than deep fried catfish! Beyond fried catfish, I have never even given seafood a fighting chance.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Fried catfish turns your day joyful.