What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan pie – heirloom recipe recipe. You can have pecan pie – heirloom recipe using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe:
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of pure maple syrup (not artificial).
- Take 1/4 cup of butter unsalted (4 tbsp.).
- Provide 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of whole pecans or more if you want.
- Take 1 of pie crust – any of your choice except flakey.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- In a small sauce pan bring to almost boil maple syrup and sugar; stir constantly until sugar crystals desolve. Remove from heat..
- Add butter and vanilla to pot, stir and let cool..
- While syrup is cooling prepare pie crust by punching bottom of crust with a fork. Brush bottom and side's with a little egg white from eggs..
- Mix eggs together. If the syrup mixture has cooled a little, add eggs to syrup and stir until blended. If the syrup mixture is still warm, you want to temper the eggs by adding about a tablespoon of the syrup mixture to the eggs stirring as you pour. Once the eggs are tempered add them to the rest of the syrup stirring as you pour until blended..
- Place pecans in bottom of crust and slowly pour in maple syrup mixture..
- Place foil strips around edges of crust so it doesn't burn..
- Place in 450° oven and set timer for 10 minutes..
- IMPORTANT! After 10 minutes reduce heat to 350° and bake for an additional 35 minutes. When there's 20 minutes left to bake remove foil from the edge of the pie..
The crispy topping, the chunky pecans, the gooey center and oh, of course, the flaky crust. You cannot go wrong with this recipe! However, we all grew up with a different version so I thought I would share those variations! Unlike most pecan pies, which are sweetened with corn syrup and refined sugar, this pecan pie is naturally sweetened with real maple syrup. A pecan pie recipe that's not too sweet and packed with nuts.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe makes your day cheerful.