Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Peppered catfish recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Peppered catfish recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppered catfish recipe. You can have peppered catfish using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Peppered catfish:
- Take 1 of catfish(wash properly with water, salt and lime).
- Use 1 of string fresh ginger.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 pieces of big red bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Scotch bonnet.
- Take 1 of big onion.
- Get 3 of seasoning cubes.
- Provide 5 tbsp of vegetables oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper, curry, thyme.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Peppered catfish:
- Firstly, roughly blend the red bell peppers, scotch bonnet with the onion (I used a food processor)..
- Marinate the fish using all of the above ingredients including the pepper mixture. Make sure ur fish is dry before u marinate. (You can even use a kitchen towel to dry it).
- In a medium sized pot, add the marinated fish, cover and allow to cook, flipping over the fish carefully, allow to cook for 30-40 minutes or until it is soft to your taste. Note: cook fish on a very low heat. Enjoy!.
In front of the picture there is one of mine Peppered catfishes. At the background you can see a big fish. Catfish pepper soup is one of Nigerian's most popular evening recipes. I have been putting this away for a very long time because of the complexity of the recipe. I was hoping to create a recipe that you.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Peppered catfish turns your day joyful.