What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus cheese and potatoes puff pastry tart recipe. To make asparagus cheese and potatoes puff pastry tart you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart:
- Use 10 of Asparagus.
- Provide 3 of Potatoes.
- Use 3 of Small Zucchini.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Cream.
- You need 100 of Gouda.
- Use 70 g of Parmigiana Reggiano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need 1 of layer of Puff Pastry.
- Prepare of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart:
- Peel the 3 small zucchini’s and cut in small dices. Peel 2 potatoes and cut in small dices..
- Add oil to a pan and add the zucchini’s and the potatoes. Cook until soft..
- Peel the other potato and cut in very fine slices..
- 4. Take the bottom part of the Asparagus and chop. 3 cm.
- Put water to boil and add the asparagus, leave to boil for 5 minutes. Then take the asparagus out and dry them..
- Put water to boil and add the slices of potato. Leave to boil for 10 min..
- Dry the potatoes and add grated Parmesan cheese..
- Prepare the cheese sauce. Add the cream and 100 g of Gouda Cheese and stir. Add a bit of milk to the sauce..
- Then add the previously cooked diced zucchini and potatoes to the sauce and mix, add salt and pepper..
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 C.
- Put the puff pastry in the oven at 180 for 5 minutes. Then take out of the oven and add the cheese sauce with the zucchini’s and the potatoes to the puff pastry. Beat 2 eggs and add over. Then add the asparagus and add the potatoes with Parmesan to cover..
Asparagus Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Tart, Fresh Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, Prosciutto On Puff Pastry, Avocado, Goat Cheese And Sausage Puff Pastry Pockets. Puff Pastry Breakfast Braid with Eggs, Ham, Potatoes, Mushrooms, and Goat CheeseAndrea Meyers. Place the puff pastry onto it and roll it out to a large rectangle. Make the rectangle as high as an asparagus is long and as wide as you want. Scatter the cheese and parsley filling on top of the potato slices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Asparagus Cheese and Potatoes Puff Pastry Tart makes your day joyful.