Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my quick lemon & basil haddock in tomato 🙂 recipe. To cook my quick lemon & basil haddock in tomato 🙂 you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂:
- Prepare 2 pieces of fresh Haddock or Cod.
- You need 1 of juic.
- You need 1 of large Vine Tomato sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh Basil.
- Take 4 tbls of pasatta.
- Use 1 tsp of Balsamic Glaze.
- Prepare of Sprinkle over a little black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂:
- Have your veg cooked before cooking this because it is quick. Chips, potatoes or pasta..
- Add the fish to a small frying pan heat up add 4 tbls water And herbs. Then add tomatoes. Close the lid and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Next add the lemon juice and Balsamic glaze also the pasatta and cover again for 2 minutes then add pepper..
- Serve with whatever veg you cooked. I cooked chips..
QUICKLEMON is fresh lemon juice, ideal for meats, fish, salads, ice-creams and drinks. Enjoy the freshness of our natural lemon juice! Step Two: Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. It's as easy as the instructions say. I also tried the Lemon Yogurt crumb cake and it was superb too!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your My Quick Lemon & Basil Haddock in Tomato 🙂 turns your day joyful.