Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Bourdeto with octopus from Corfu recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Bourdeto with octopus from Corfu recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bourdeto with octopus from corfu recipe. To make bourdeto with octopus from corfu you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Bourdeto with octopus from Corfu:
- Provide 1 of large octopus.
- You need 1 kg of potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sweet pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Bourdeto with octopus from Corfu:
- Boil the octopus in a pot with two cups of water and the vinegar for five minutes then take it out and cut it into pieces..
- Put the octopus back into the pot with the two kinds of pepper, the tomato paste and the oil and let it boil for two hours..
- Add the potatoes and let it boil for an additional half hour until the sauce thickens..
Suchen Sie nach Bourdeto Dish Corfu Fish Cooked Tomato-Stockbildern in HD und Millionen weiteren lizenzfreien Stockfotos, Illustrationen und Vektorgrafiken in der Shutterstock-Kollektion. Bourdeto – dish from Corfu. fish cooked in tomato sauce with onion, garlic and red spicy pepper. Where to eat in Corfu, from romantic courtyards to waterfront tavernas. Collaborating closely with small-scale producers, Aristotelis crafts delicate creations such as octopus carpaccio with Not always a stickler for tradition, Marina prepares local fish dish bourdeto with shrimp and sweet potato. Bourdeto or Bourdetto is the most famous fish dish of Corfu.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Bourdeto with octopus from Corfu turns your day cheerful.