Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Ajinasara(Moringa)soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Ajinasara(Moringa)soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ajinasara(moringa)soup recipe. To cook ajinasara(moringa)soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Ajinasara(Moringa)soup:
- Take of Moringa leave.
- Provide of Catfish.
- Take of Fresh pepper (blended).
- Provide of Onions (diced).
- Prepare of Crayfish (blended).
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Get cubes of Salt and seasoning.
- Prepare of Potash.
- Prepare of Dry okro (blended).
- Get of Blended groundnut.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Ajinasara(Moringa)soup:
- Wash slime off fish with hot water till clean and put in a pot, add water above fish level and add onions, pepper, seasoning cube, salt, potash and palm oil and let it cook till the water reduces very well and has thickened. Do not stir, by the time the water has reduced the fish is properly spiced and ready. Turn off heat..
- Remove Moringa leave from stick and wash clean, put water in ur pot, allow to boil then add the leave, add potash as it's boiling add a little blended groundnut and stir then add blended dry okro to give it that draw, add salt, pepper, crayfish, dry fish and seasoning cube and allow it to cook till very soft then stir continuously for about 5mknutes and it's ready, you can also blend or use short cooking broom to beat it to smooth..
- Serve with preferred swallow, it's one yummy meal you should try 😁.
Pull the leaves from the stem and set aside. See more ideas about Moringa, Moringa recipes, Moringa benefits. Moringa oleifera is a small tree, native to the Himalayas in northwestern India. It is cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas around. MIYAN Zogale (Moringa soup) is one of the popular Hausa soups.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Ajinasara(Moringa)soup makes your day cheerful.