What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prosciutto wrapped chicken and apples recipe. You can cook prosciutto wrapped chicken and apples using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples:
- Use 8 of chicken cutlets, or 4 boneless chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 tsp of apple butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices proscuitto.
- Take 4 of shallots halved.
- Take 8 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare 2 of honeycrisp apples, cut into 16 wedges.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Get 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbs of salted butter.
- Provide 12 of fresh sage leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Provide 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease an oven-safe skillet with olive oil..
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Spread each cutlet with 1 tsp apple butter, then top with cheese. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each cutlet. Transfer the chicken to the prepared skillet. Arrange the shallots, garlic, and apples around the chicken. Add the rosemary and thyme. Drizzle olive oil over the apples, season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked..
- Remove from the over and switch the oven to broil. Remove the apples from the skillet to a plate. Return the chicken to the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes, until the prosciutto is crisp. WATCH CLOSELY. Remove from the oven and place the chicken on the plate with the apples..
- Place the skillet with the shallots and garlic over medium heat. Add the butter and sage. Cook 1-2 minutes, until the butter is browned and the sage crisp. Remove the sage from the skillet and add to the plate with the chicken..
- To the skillet, add the wine and cider. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 5 minutes, until reduced by half. Slide the chicken and apples back into the skillet, simmer 1 minute. Remove from the heat..
- Serve the chicken topped with apples. Drizzle over any pan sauce..
The prosciutto kept the chicken moist and delicious. I made this for a friends gathering and substituted the goat cheese with Namely I didn't have prosciutto or dates and used (nothing) and apples instead. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the canola oil in a large, ovenproof saute pan until almost smoking. Sear the chicken breasts on the seam side of the prosciutto, then flip and transfer the pan to the oven.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken and Apples turns your day cheerful.