What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and tomato parmigiana recipe. To make eggplant and tomato parmigiana you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana:
- You need 2 of Japanese eggplant.
- Get 200 grams of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6 of Olives.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 of servings' worth Fresh pasta.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana:
- Put the olive oil into the garlic powder. Thinly slice the eggplant and stir-fry..
- Once the eggplants have softened, add the olives (check the saltiness and slice them into rings) and tomato sauce. Add the boiled pasta and toss to coat. Enjoy!!.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top to taste. I like to have a lot of cheese on mine. Of course, this goes well with wine!!.
Use good fresh grated or shredded Parmesan cheese on these fabulous roasted vegetables. While basil is delicious in this dish, many other herbs go well with eggplant and. Parmigiana di Melanzane, or Eggplant Parmesan, is a simple but elegant Italian recipe. Our version of this vegetarian dish is lighter than many and includes a Fresh Herb Tomato Sauce that is perfect for using end of season produce! What do you think of when you hear "Eggplant Parmesan"?
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana turns your day cheerful.