Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Coconut basmati rice recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Coconut basmati rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut basmati rice recipe. You can have coconut basmati rice using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Coconut basmati rice:
- Get 1/3 cup of short grain basmati.
- Take 1/4 of coconut flakes.
- Take 1 tbs of cooking oil.
- Take 1 of small bay leef.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- Take 4 of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Take of Water for cook.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Coconut basmati rice:
- Here are all we needed..
- Put a clean pot in fire, add enough water..
- Add in coconut flakes, cover and allow it to boild together..
- Hence, wash the rice with salt and clean water (washing it with salt and water can reduce the starch) then add in to a boild coconut water.
- Add in fennel, star anise, bay leef, black pepper and cloves..
- Add in a pinch of salt.
- Pour in a cooking oil.
- Stirred and allow it to cook.
- It cook like this.
- Pour a lukewarm water, wash and stain it in a colendar.
- Transfer it in to a pot, put on fire and allow it to steam.
- When it steam it look like this..
- Serve with the sauce or soup or any stew of ur choice 😋.
- I served mine with mango soup.😍https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12563542-mango-soup-%F0%9F%A5%AD?invite_token=1nR6AwNgMoPzEx8cxAuuLPno&shared_at=1589642640.
- Plus suya😋😋😋https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12596892-suya%F0%9F%92%83%F0%9F%92%83?invite_token=52xoaBfmsw2a3bC1uUbPzkQv&shared_at=1590390738.
Arroz con Coco: Found along the Caribbean coast of several Latin-American countries like Colombia and Honduras, Arroz con Coco is a typical side dish for fish. Coconut rice is one of my all time favorites, especially because it's as easy as dumping in rice, coconut milk, water and salt, closing the lid and pressing a button. Depending on if I'm making Thai, Indian or something else entirely, I will use either basmati or jasmine rice but long grain white rice would work. Seared sea scallops are served on a bed of coconut rice with pieces of fresh mango and chopped basil–it's a treat for your taste buds. No need for Thai takeout tonight!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Coconut basmati rice makes your day cheerful.