Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for best Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus fatteh #mycookbook recipe. You can cook hummus fatteh #mycookbook using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook:
- Use 250 g of boiled chickpeas.
- Provide 1 of diced bread.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tahini.
- Get of Minced parsley.
- Provide 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Topping.
- Use 1 of small sliced tortilla.
- Prepare 1 of Diced tomato.
- Use 1 pinch of minced parsley.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook:
- Using a hot pan; fry the diced bread in some olive oil. The put them beside (we are going to use them later). No use the same pan to fry the sliced tortilla (also put those beside because we're going to use those later too).
- Mix the yogurt, the tahini, the garlic, the olive oil, and the minced parsley all together to get a nice sauce that was going to use later to soak the bread..
- In a glass serving dish put the boiled chickpeas and the toasted bread and give them a mix with your hands (you can also use some of the boiled chickpeas water to soak the bread) now add the sauce that you've prepared earlier, and give the whole thing another mix but don't use your hands this time just use a spoon or something like that. 😁.
- Now that everything is ready we can start the topping process, everyone has his style so do it the way you love, yet be sure to use all the topping ingredients to get the best test..
- Well, where am I going to use the ghee !! The secrete of this dish is ghee, we are going to melt it as everything is ready then we are going to pour it over the mixture right before start eating it..
Fattet hummus is a creamy, pine-nutty concoction often eaten in Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria for a satisfying weekend brunch. This breakfast dish is delicious and festive, yet very straightforward to make. This is a great option for vegetarians, as it packs a healthy dose of protein and makes a very filling main meal. The great thing about it, too, is that you cannot really get the quantities. Chickpeas with Pita and Spiced Yogurt (Fattet Hummus) Across the Levant, you will find variations on fatteh, dishes built on toasted or fried day-old bread.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Hummus Fatteh #mycookbook turns your day cheerful.