Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty 🍪🍪Nankhatai🍪🍪 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent 🍪🍪Nankhatai🍪🍪 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍪🍪nankhatai🍪🍪 recipe. To make 🍪🍪nankhatai🍪🍪 you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy 🍪🍪Nankhatai🍪🍪:
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar (make a powder form or use icing sugar).
- Provide 1/2 cup of ghee or unsalted butter.
- Get 1 of Egg yolk for brushing.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 16 of almond.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking 🍪🍪Nankhatai🍪🍪:
- In a bowl, add ghee or butter whisk by hand 1-minute or use electric beater. Add sugar and mix it well until light and fluffy..
- Now add sive the flour with backing powder, cardamom powder and salt mix it. After that, keep in the freezer for 10 minutes..
- Now, make khatai 16 equal balls with the mixture flatten little bit. Now, brush the top of khatai with egg yolk and add almond on it press down gently..
- Now, oven bake for 10- 12 minutes. preheat your oven at 180 degree centigrade cool in a wire rack. Your tasty Nankhatai now ready to serve with tea or coffee! #Tip Keep in airtight container for up to one week..
Nankhatai Recipe,NanKhatai without Oven, nankhatai biscuit, nankhatai on gas, nankhatai banane ki video, #NaanKhataiRecipe. 🍪 Besan ki Nan khatai recipe / Besan Nan khatai recipe without an oven By the kitchen Today i'm making step by step nankhatai recipe with minimum ingredients. So let's learn how to make nankhatai recipe by Aliza In The Kitchen. For More Recipes Please Visit : YOUTUBE: Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. So yummy yummy delicious Cookie 🍪 😋 😋 😋 👍👍😍.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your 🍪🍪Nankhatai🍪🍪 turns your day joyful.