What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese cabbage with scallop soup recipe. To cook chinese cabbage with scallop soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup:
- Provide of Chinese cabbage.
- Provide of Scallops.
- You need of Goji berries.
- Get of Anchovies.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 slices of young ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of stock powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup:
- Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Prepare scallop soup based with 3 cups of water and add in stock powder, abalone sauce and boil for 5 minutes..
- Fry some anchovies until aroma and golden brown and add into the soup base and slow simmer for 10 minutes..
- Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while and sprinkle salt and sugar. Pour in soup with vege and goji berries and simmer for 5 minutes in low heat and serve..
You can also choose from sustainable cabbage soup, as well as. Mix in ginger, cabbage, and carrots. Add the veggies to the strained stock and stir in the chili paste and soy sauce. Remove and discard the shiitake stems. Thinly slice the caps, add them to the soup, and reheat until just boiling.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup turns your day cheerful.