Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Keema Cottage Pie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Keema Cottage Pie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema cottage pie recipe. You can have keema cottage pie using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Keema Cottage Pie:
- Take of For the potato topping:.
- Prepare 530 g of potatoes, par boiled until fork tender,.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter,.
- Provide 1 dash of whole milk,.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried coriander leaf, or a handful fresh corriander,.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, crushed,.
- You need of Salt and white pepper to season.
- Take of For the keema pie filling:.
- Prepare 200 g of beef mince, (I used 12% fat frozen for better texture),.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped,.
- Use 100 g of finely chopped carrot,.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed,.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of peas,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of malt vinegar,.
- Get 2 of heaped tsp medium curry powder,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of tumeric,.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground ginger,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes, or to taste,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried corriander leaf,.
- Use 1 of beef stock cube,.
- Use 1 of level tsp sugar, or sugar replacement,.
- You need of Salt and white pepper to season,.
- You need of Cooking oil or ghee for frying.
- You need 1.5 pints of water (this may vary, see recipe).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Keema Cottage Pie:
- Add the cooking oil to a medium saucepan and bring up to heat. Add in the onions and malt vinegar. Gently fry for a few minutes until they begin to soften then add in the diced carrots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the ground ginger, curry powder, corriander leaf, red chilli flakes and tumeric. Stir through and fry off the spices for a few seconds..
- Add the beef mince. Fry for a couple of minutes then crumble in the beef stock and add the sugar. Stir everything together. Once the beef is browned pour in enough water to cover all the ingredients by about 1cm and bring to a simmer. Add a lid to the saucepan..
- Prepare the mash potatoes by adding the milk, crushed garlic, corriander leaf and butter to a large saucepan. Heat until the butter melts and stir through the milk. Add in the par boiled potatoes and using a potato masher mash until no lumps remain. Remove from the heat then blend further using a wooden spoon. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Check on the keema curry. Once thickened and reduced down remove from the heat. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then ladel into an oven proof dish. Spoon over the mashed potatoes. Smooth neatly over and right up to all edges so there's no gaps..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the top is light and golden and a thin crust had formed. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then eat and enjoy! :).
Cottage Pie – comfort food central! This English classic has a deeply savoury beef mince filling smothered in gravy topped with creamy. Click to get more tasty meal ideas from. This classic cottage pie recipe is easy to make and would make the perfect family meal packed with minced beef, sweet tomatoes and topped with creamy mash. Our Keto Cottage Pie is a comforting all-in-one dish, topped with buttery cauliflower mash.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Keema Cottage Pie turns your day joyful.