Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Alsi (Flax seed) ki pinni recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Alsi (Flax seed) ki pinni recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alsi (flax seed) ki pinni recipe. You can have alsi (flax seed) ki pinni using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Alsi (Flax seed) ki pinni:
- You need 500 gm of Alsi.
- Get 500 gm of Wheat flour.
- Get 400 gm of Desi ghee.
- Get 750 gm of Jaggery or sugar (any one) i preferred jeggery.
- Get 100 gm of Almond.
- Get 100 gm of Cashew.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Pistachios.
- Get 1 tbsp of Raisin.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Alsi (Flax seed) ki pinni:
- Put the alsi in dry pan and roast it alsi make twisting sound while getting roasted now grind it in mixer but not over grind.
- Roast the wheat flour in sufficient ghee untill it turn brown and leaves the fragrance take it out in a separate bowl.
- Now roast the grind alsi powder in leftover ghee roast it on medium or low flame untill it turn brown and start to leave it's fragrance..
- Put jeggery or sugar in a pan with 1,1/4 cup of water. Stir the mixture till jeggery or sugar are desolve completely into the water.. test the syrup by putting between your finger tip if the syrup makes a strip it means it's ready to use.
- Put roasted flour, roasted alsi, chopped or grind nuts and mix well let the mixtures little cool down now take out small portion of the mixture equal to the lemon size and preparing laddoos with whole mixture alsi pinni is ready store it in airtight container it consumed for over one month….
Alsi – Flaxseeds / Linseed balances Vata disorders and improves Kapha and Pitta's body energies. It can be used both externally in the form of Alsi oil and internally as various preparations singly or in combination with other seeds to enhance overall nutrition status of the body. A wide variety of flax seed alsi options are available to you, such as hybrid, style, and cultivation type. Jawas or Flax seed or Linseed is also known as Alsi in India and Tisi in Bengali. Alsi Seeds, also known as Flax seeds, are beneficial in cardiac disorders, digestive diseases, cancer and diabetes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Alsi (Flax seed) ki pinni makes your day cheerful.