Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for best Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy spicy chicken with stuffing recipe. You can cook cheesy spicy chicken with stuffing using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing:
- You need 4 of butterflied chicken fillets.
- Provide of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped corriander.
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh mint finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of lime and coriander dressing.
- Get dash of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 sprig of spring onion finely chopped.
- Use of Stuffing.
- Get 4 tsp of diced pepperdews.
- Use 4-5 of guava guava halves optional (i used the canned ones and discarded the syrup). remove seeds for better result.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated cheese (preferably cheddar).
- You need 4 of jalapenos finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing:
- Combine ingredients for marinade in a medium sized bowl..
- Coat chicken with marinate and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Place marinated chicken onto baking sheet. Put stuffing on one half of the butterflied chicken fillet. Ps: I used about 1 teaspoon of diced pepperdews per fillet then put the guava pieces on top of that).
- Fold remaining half of chicken fillet over filling to cover / close..
- Combine grated cheese and chopped jalapenos together..
- Top stuffed breast with cheese and jalapeno mix. Press down slightly to help it stick..
- Bake uncovered at about140° Celsius until cooked. (About 25 mins).
- Serve with veggies and or salad and enjoy.
To make this gluten-free, use gluten-free panko. For a milder version, take out the jalapeno seeds and membranes. To make them spicy, leave them in. The spicy mayo is a MUST. Hasslebacking the chicken breasts is so worth it!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cheesy Spicy Chicken with stuffing turns your day joyful.