What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Oats Flaxseeds Mathri A Healthy Snack recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Oats Flaxseeds Mathri A Healthy Snack recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats flaxseeds mathri a healthy snack recipe. You can cook oats flaxseeds mathri a healthy snack using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Oats Flaxseeds Mathri A Healthy Snack:
- Use 1.5 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1.5 Cup of oats flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasoori methi or handful fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil for kneading.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of water to make a dough.
- You need to taste of Black pepper seeds to add on top of mathri.
- Use as needed of Oil to deep fry.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Oats Flaxseeds Mathri A Healthy Snack:
- I used rolled oats to make these. Grind them to make smooth powder and then use it. Grind flax seeds too beforehand..
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients well. Use water to make a dough. It should not be soft, consistency should be like poori/puri dough..
- Now using this dough make small 1.5″ size small balls. This much dough will yield to 30 mathris around. Take 1-2 black pepper seed on the flat surface, crush it with rolling pin and now place one small ball on top of it. Roll it over to make a 2″ 2.5″ diameter circle. With the help of fork put holes in both sides. Poking holes prevent them puffing up while deep frying..
- Do the same procedure with the rest of the balls..
- Heat oil in a kadhai/pan and put these rolled circles into it. Keep turning them to avoid burning. The flame should be between high and medium, change it from time to time. Fry till they get a golden colour..
- Oats flaxseeds mathris are ready to serve. Let them cool completely and store in airtight jar. It is my teatime snack, I love to have it with green tea. With mix pickle, it tastes heavenly..
- Before storing make sure that they are completely cool down. Else they will become soggy. Flex seeds are optional if not available. But it is very good in nutritional value. You can bake oats flax seeds mathri too. WIll post that method soon..
Try adding fruits and nuts to this to make this more filling. Your body incorporates magnesium into new bone tissue to keep your skeleton strong, and it also relies on magnesium to maintain healthy cell membrane. It aids in cell migration, facilitates cell communication and helps your. Seeds are a very healthy snack choice in place of chips or crackers. Flax seeds are found to be helpful is preventing heart disease, protecting against inflammatory disorders and certain cancers, and in helping to lower cholesterol.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Oats Flaxseeds Mathri A Healthy Snack turns your day joyful.