Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Portabella Swiss Square-wrap recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Portabella Swiss Square-wrap recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to portabella swiss square-wrap recipe. To cook portabella swiss square-wrap you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Portabella Swiss Square-wrap:
- Provide 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- Take 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- Take 2 slice of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of portabella mushroom.
- Use 1/8 cup of onion.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of chipotle mayonaisse.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Portabella Swiss Square-wrap:
- Place frying pan on burner, and being to medium heat..
- In mixing bowl, season beef with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Pack beef into square patty, and place in frying pan. Cook until internal temp reaches 155°F..
- In small bowl, combine both mayonaisses and the dijon mustard. Whisk together, and spread evenly across tortilla..
- Wash veggies. Cut slice of onion, core, and cut into thirds. Cut 2 slices of tomato. Cut 2 mushrooms into thick slices (4-5 slices each)..
- When beef patty is cooked, add cheese and cover. Cook until cheese is melted, remove from heat, and place in center of tortilla..
- Leaving grease in pan, add butter. Turn heat to high, and add mushrooms and onions. Sautée until soft and fully cooked..
- Place tomato slices on cheese, and add onions and mushrooms. Fold closed into a square..
Serve these as a starter or a side dish. Portabella mushrooms, botanically classified as Agaricus bisporus, are the larger, earthier, and mature version of the common mushroom that belongs to the Agaricaceae family. Also known as Portobello, Agaric cultivé, Champignon Portobello, Flat Chestnut mushroom, and the Cultivated Mushroom. Portobello Square Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Extra Cheese, Ricotta, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Onions, Fresh Green Peppers, Sliced Meatballs, Ground Beef, Ham, Bacon, Black Olives, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Pineapple, Spinach, Anchovies.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Portabella Swiss Square-wrap makes your day joyful.