Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Churma recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Churma recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to churma recipe. To make churma you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Churma:
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take of Water for kneading dough.
- Take of Ghee for making paratha.
- Provide 1/2 half of ghee.
- Get 1 of n half cup powdered sugar (as per taste).
- Provide of Chopped almond and raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Churma:
- Take wheat flour in a bowl and knead dough with the help of water.. keep it aside for 10 minutes…
- Take a portion from dough flatten it with the help of rolling pin…
- Heat tawa cook it from both sides by applying ghee…
- Once all paratha are made grind them in mixer grinder.. Don't make powder…
- Now mix ghee, powder sugar and chopped dry fruits and mix nicely.. Churma is ready to serve…
With the exception of salt not being added in the dough. Churma is a Rajasthani delicacy made from ground deep fried wheat flour dumplings mixed with sugar. Churma is popularly enjoyed with a traditional Rajasthani meal of Dal & Baati and provides great contrast with its sweet flavor to the whole dish. It is a sweet dish made by coarsely grinding deep fried whole wheat flour dumplings along with sugar. Churma is a great accompaniment to the trio dish DAL, BAATI CHURMA.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Churma makes your day joyful.