Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Sattu Alsi Meva Ke Laddoo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sattu Alsi Meva Ke Laddoo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sattu alsi meva ke laddoo recipe. To cook sattu alsi meva ke laddoo you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Sattu Alsi Meva Ke Laddoo:
- Provide 1 cup of sattu flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 15 of Cashewnuts roasted.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of pure Ghee and 2 teaspoon for greasing.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 15 of Almonds roasted.
- Provide 2 cups of refined powdered sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of melon seeds (meengi) roasted.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of flax seeds, roasted.
- Provide 1 cup of fox nuts dry roasted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chironji /chiroli dry roasted.
- Get 1 tablespoon of khas khas/posto dana dry roasted.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Sattu Alsi Meva Ke Laddoo:
- Sieve the sattu flour and wheat flour separately through a fine sieve and set aside.
- Dry roast the dry fruits, flax seeds, fox nuts and khas khas separately..
- Coarsely grind cashew nuts, flax seeds, chironji, melon seeds and almonds and set aside..
- Coarsely grind the fox nuts and keep aside..
- Melt half cup ghee in a kadhai and add wheat flour and cook on low heat till it is fragrant and slightly brown in colour. This normally takes about 15 to 20 minutes..
- Similarly roast the sattu flour in ghee, on a low flame for just 5 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature..
- Add the coarsely grinded fox nuts to the roasted flours mixture.
- Add the refined powdered sugar, dry fruits, melon meengi, flax seeds and cardamom powder to the roasted flours and mix well..
- You may use your hands to mix this, add some more melted ghee if required in order to bind the laddoo mixture well..
- Shape into walnut sized round laddoos with your greased palms and store in an airtight container when completely cooled..
- Serve to your loved ones as and when required.
- My tip We can also dry roast the aata halfway and then add ghee and again roast on a low flame.
Traditionally sattu is made with roasted and ground powders of pulses and cereals like chana daal, jowar, wheat, oats and barley. It is consumed in different ways like with sugar. Laddoos made with sattu, mawa and nuts. You can also find more Mithais recipes like Sandesh-SK Khazana Badami Besan Ke Laddoo Banana Halwa Burfi Khaja. Sattu aur Mawa Laddoo Recipe Card.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sattu Alsi Meva Ke Laddoo makes your day cheerful.