What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious christstollen recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent christstollen recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christstollen recipe. You can cook christstollen using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty christstollen:
- Get 10 oz of raisens.
- Take 2 1/2 oz of almonds, coarsely choped.
- Get 2 1/2 oz of candied citron.
- Use 2 oz of candied orange peel.
- Use 2 tbsp of rum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Use 4 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 envelope of dry yeast.
- You need 3/4 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 2 oz of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of 1/8 salt.
- Get 7 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of zest lemon.
- Prepare 1 oz of powder suger.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing christstollen:
- combine raisins, citron, orange peel and chopped almonds, rum, water. stir and set aside.
- sift flout into mixing bowl. Make a little depression in the center..
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of warm milk. Pour into the center of the depression, add 1 tsp of sugar and mix with some flour. Let the pre-dough rise for 20min until very bubbly..
- add egg, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and lemon peel. stir well..
- add butter and the remaining milk. knead with dough hook is smooth and firm. Adjust consistency with either a bit more milk or flour. Make sure the dough is not too dry, otherwise it will be difficult to incorporate the raisins..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until the volume has approximately doubled..
- incorporate raisin mixture into the dough. Let rise again until volume has doubled..
- pre-heat oven to 400. (I found 350 works better).
- gently shape dough into thick disk and fold one side half over the other..
- let rise for another 10-20 min..
- Bake for 60-70 min or until cooked. (wood skewer test).
- remove from oven. brush with melted butter, sprinkle with powdered sugar..
- let cool and wrap with aluminum foil and keep in cool dry place for a few days before slicing..
Finde was du suchst – appetitlich & gut. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Dieser leckere Weihnachtsstollen / Christstollen nach Dresdener Art ist ein super Rezept zum nach backen und jeder freut sich wenn dieser Stollen auf den Tisch kommt Hier geht es zum Rezept. @GermanyinSGP many thanks for the Christstollen. A seasoned traveller, it has flown across the world from Dresden to Singapore, before being devoured in Japan. Rezepte für Weihnachtsstollen – Christstollen Rezepte!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your christstollen makes your day joyful.