What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Multigrain flour bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Multigrain flour bread recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multigrain flour bread recipe. You can have multigrain flour bread using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Multigrain flour bread:
- Provide 250 g of multigrain flour.
- You need 100 g of whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 50 g of all purpose flour (maida).
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 of &1/2 tsp instant yeast.
- You need 2 of &1/4 cups boiling water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lukewarm water.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Use 1 of &1/2 tsp salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of flaxseeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk for brushing.
- Prepare of As required butter to make the upper crust soft.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Multigrain flour bread:
- Seive all the flours together in a big bowl and then add the boiling water to it. Mix everything properly and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. This method is called autolyse method..
- After 15-20 minutes add honey, milk powder, instant yeast and lukewarm water to the bowl..
- Mix all ingredients properly and then add the salt to the bowl..
- Knead this dough by stretch and fold method for 3 minutes. Now add the olive oil to it..
- Knead for about 5 minutes till the dough becomes elastic, non sticky and soft..
- Now keep the dough in a greased bowl for first proofing till it doubles in size. Generally it takes about an hour..
- Meanwhile grease the bread tin properly with olive oil. Mix white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds and flaxseeds in a plate..
- When the dough becomes double in size punch the air and knead it for a minute..
- Now on a clean flat surface spread 1/3 mixture of white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds and flaxseeds. Now roll the dough on the surface where the seeds are there..
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the seeds mixture over the rolled dough. Now start rolling the dough tightly by pinching it and continue doing so..
- Place the rolled dough in the bread tin and level it properly. Brush the top of the dough with milk and then sprinkle remaining seeds mixture and oats over it..
- Now cover the bread tin and keep it aside till the dough rises to the rim of the tin..
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Place the bread tin in the oven and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes take out the tin and give a milk wash to the above layer. Again bake the bread for 20 minutes at 180°C..
- Take the tin outside the oven and apply generously butter over it. Now keep the tin aside for 3-4 minutes..
- Now remove the bread from the tin and let it cool on cooling rack for atleast 3 hours. Then slice the bread neatly..
- Serve the bread with a dash of butter and have your healthy breakfast!.
Chock-full of multigrain goodness like brown rice flour, quinoa, almonds, and flax seeds, this fluffy View image. Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. It is mentioned in all kinds of religious books, quotes. Multigrain bread is a type of bread prepared with two or more types of grain. Grains used include barley, flax, millet, oats, wheat, and whole-wheat flour, among others.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Multigrain flour bread makes your day cheerful.