Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Blueberry Lemon Spice Jam recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Blueberry Lemon Spice Jam recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry lemon spice jam recipe. You can cook blueberry lemon spice jam using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Blueberry Lemon Spice Jam:
- Prepare 32 c of blueberries.
- You need 28 c of sugar.
- Use 4 boxes of pectin (sure jell).
- Provide 3/4 c of lemon juice (about 6 lemons).
- Get 1/4 cup of lemon zest (about 6 lemons).
- Take 8 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of nutmeg.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Blueberry Lemon Spice Jam:
- Puree blueberries in a blender or food processor. Add everything except the sugar to a stock pot and bring to a boil on high heat stirring constantly making sure to scrap the bottom..
- When at a full boil add the sugar. Continue to stir constantly until it comes to another full boil. Boil for a minute and remove from heat..
- Wash jars and lids prior to beginning. Place jars on cookie sheets in a 200 degree oven while cooking the berries. Pour almost boiling water over lids in a heat proof bowl or pan. Lay an old towel on a spare table or countertop near by. Remove a sheet of jars. Ladle hot jam into a glass pyrex measuring cup and pour carefully into each jar leaving 1/4 in of space at the top. Wipe up any spills around the edges to provide a clean seal..
- Remove tops from water and dry completely. Place a top and ring carefully on each jar. They will be very hot!!!.
- Place each jar upside down on the towel set aside. Use caution! Hot!!! Let sit to cool and set for 24 hours..
- Flip over and check for any tops that didn't seal. If they have any give at all put them in the fridge for use within a month. All of mine sealed perfectly this way. The jam became more solid after refrigeration. Don't be alarmed if it looks runny when you open it at room temp..
Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, along with the lemon juice. How to Make Blueberry Spice Jam. Combine blueberries, sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice in a large saucepot. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat; stir frequently. Remove from heat and skim foam (if necessary).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Blueberry Lemon Spice Jam turns your day joyful.