Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Carapau stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Carapau stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carapau stew recipe. You can have carapau stew using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Carapau stew:
- Get 3 kg of large carapau fish.
- Use 2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- Use 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rajah curry powder.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil to also fry fish.
- Provide 1 sachet of benny spice.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Carapau stew:
- Clean carapau well pour minced garlic rub it well with pinch benny spice and fry.
- In a pot fry onion, rajah, add tomatoes fry for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes with water and bay leaves when potatoes are tender add chopped green pepper and fried fish simmer for 7 mins and serve.
Le nostre avventure zaino in spalla in giro per il mondo. (Brazil) IPA(key): /ˌka.ɾa.ˈpaw/. carapau m (plural carapaus). Atlantic horse mackerel (Trachurus trachurus, a fish of the northeast Atlantic). (Portugal, Azores) blackspot sea bream (Pagellus bogaraveo, a fish of the northeastern Atlantic). All reviews cheese croquettes dame blanche wild boar octopus steak stew sea bass fillet spaghetti fries ice cream cakes potatoes prawns the owner chef brilliant chef main course specials board. Browse and rate photos uploaded by our community. Filter the results based on the photo properties.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Carapau stew turns your day cheerful.