Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Pyaaz Chaa (Onion Peel Tea) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pyaaz Chaa (Onion Peel Tea) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pyaaz chaa (onion peel tea) recipe. To cook pyaaz chaa (onion peel tea) you need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Pyaaz Chaa (Onion Peel Tea):
- Take 4 of Onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use to taste of Sugar/ Honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Pyaaz Chaa (Onion Peel Tea):
- Peel the onions, take the peels in a bowl and clean them properly using water..
- Take a pan in the gas, add 1/2 cup water, sugar/ honey & Onion peel in it. After first boil and when the colour has changed, take this mixture off from the gas..
- Strain the mixture leaving out the onion skin and collecting the liquid & your Pyaaz Chaa is ready to serve. Serve it hot..
Pickled onions recipe With step by step photos – sirke wale pyaaz is a sour & faintly sweet accompaniment that you will get to see in North Indian restaurants. These small pink or reddish colored onions are a must with Punjabi food. I do make these beautiful looking as well awesome tasting pickled onions at home but never ever got to clicking the pics and posting the recipe. Masala onion salad recipe with step by step photos – spicy onions in a mix of lemon juice, spice powders and salt. Masala onion is a condiment or a side dish that is served in some restaurants.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pyaaz Chaa (Onion Peel Tea) makes your day cheerful.