Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Cauliflower & Prawns Masala Curry: Jhinga 🍤 Gobhi 🥬 Masala 💁🏻♀️ recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cauliflower & Prawns Masala Curry: Jhinga 🍤 Gobhi 🥬 Masala 💁🏻♀️ recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower & prawns masala curry: jhinga 🍤 gobhi 🥬 masala 💁🏻♀️ recipe. You can cook cauliflower & prawns masala curry: jhinga 🍤 gobhi 🥬 masala 💁🏻♀️ using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Cauliflower & Prawns Masala Curry: Jhinga 🍤 Gobhi 🥬 Masala 💁🏻♀️:
- Provide 1 of Cauliflower (Medium- Cut into medium-big florets).
- Take 200-250 gms of shrimps.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Get To Taste of Sugar.
- Provide 2 of tsps Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Red Chilli.
- Provide 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1.5 tbsps (3 G) of Paste (Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli).
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Take 2-3 of Green Cardamoms.
- Take 2-3 of Cloves.
- Take 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 1/4-1/3 Cup of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Use 2 of Potatoes (Medium- Cut into medium Cubes).
- Take 1 of tomato (Big- Finely Chopped).
- Use 1/4 Cup of Green Peas: Any-(Optional).
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sugar (To Caramelise).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Cauliflower & Prawns Masala Curry: Jhinga 🍤 Gobhi 🥬 Masala 💁🏻♀️:
- Wash, clean & devein the shrimps & adding in some salt & turmeric powder to it, set aside for about 10 mins time.
- In a frying pan: Add in some oil & heat up over the medium heat & gently sauté the shrimps & immediately, take out in a separate dish & set aside.
- In the same pan: Fry the Cauliflowers & Potatoes- Separately & set aside for the time being.
- Now, using the same pan- Add in some more oil (if required) & heat up over the medium flame & add into it some sugar to get caramelised.
- Add in the tempering spices & sauté until its fine aroma’s released & then, add into the same the sliced/chopped onions & sauté until translucent.
- Then, goes in the 3G Paste & keep stirring continuously but gently….
- Add in the chopped tomatoes now, keep sautéing & sprinkle some salt to it to release some water & get the tomatoes & onions cooked evenly.
- Now, add into it the peas, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & Kashmiri red chilli powder, some more salt (if required), cumins & coriander powders.
- Keep stirring continuously- Add in some splash of water if that’s at all required (it’ll be required actually), to well sauté or bhunao the same.
- Once done, add in the sautéed & set aside: the Cauliflower, Potato & Shrimps & keep stirring continuously until all are well incorporated.
- Add in some more water (for the gravy-As per your own choice) & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for the next 10-12 mins time- stirring occasionally a few times, in between.
- Once done: Checkout if everything’s well cooked- Add in some dollop of the ghee & the garam masala powder, turn off the flame and allow it to sit on the oven itself for about 10-15 mins standby time.
- Serve it absolutely hot with equally hot white rice 🍚 or roti/paratha/chapatis, etc..
Cauliflower—like its close relatives, broccoli, kale, and cabbage—provides many nutrients and health-promoting compounds. And with only about five grams of carbohydrates in one cup. Cauliflower has been the star of the veggie aisle this year thanks to its magical powers as a lower-carb substitute. Plus, find recipes vegetarians will love, like our holiday-worthy whole-roasted cauliflower. Compare Latin caulis, French chou-fleur, Italian cavolfiore. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈkɒl.i.flaʊ.ə/, /ˈkɒl.ɪ.flaʊ.ə/. (US) IPA(key): /ˈkɔl.ɪˌflaʊ.ɚ/, /ˈkɔl.əˌflaʊ.ɚ/. cauliflower (plural cauliflowers).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cauliflower & Prawns Masala Curry: Jhinga 🍤 Gobhi 🥬 Masala 💁🏻♀️ turns your day cheerful.