Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys puff pastry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys puff pastry, gf df ef sf nf you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 145 grams of arrowroot or cornstarch.
- Get 130 grams of potato starch, NOT flour.
- You need 55 grams of sorgham or brown rice flour.
- You need 50 grams of millet or sweet rice flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 180 ml of ice cold water.
- Take 345 grams of dairy-free spread/butter, chilled and cubed.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Sieve the flours & starches into a bowl with the salt and xanthan gum.
- Add the water slowly and mix quickly to a dough. If the dough is too dry add extra cold water a tbsp at a time.
- Dust a surface with rice flour and roll the pastry out to a rectangle the size of your hands placed together side by side.
- Lay half of the butter cubes over the left and middle third of the dough. Fold the right third over the middle third.
- Fold over again on top of the left hand third and seal the edges by pressing together with your rolling pin to trap the butter inside.
- Turn the pastry 90 degrees, roll into a rectangle the size of your hands again.
- Repeat placing the rest of the butter and folding the thirds.
- Seal the ends again then roll into a rectangle for the last time.
- Wrap and chill in the fridge for 3 hours before using. Can be kept refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for up to a month.
- Makes around 450g or enough for 2 crusts.
- For cooking follow the recipe directions you're using or bake at gas 6 / 200C / 400°F for 12 – 18 minutes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.