What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for best Kele ki kofta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Kele ki kofta recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kele ki kofta recipe. To cook kele ki kofta you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Kele ki kofta:
- You need 3 of raw banana boiled.
- You need 1 of sp chilly paste.
- Get 1 of sp ginger paste.
- Take 1 of sp+1sp saunf powder.
- You need 1 of sp+1sp corriander jeera powder.
- Use 1/2 of sp +1/2sp turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of sp chilly powder.
- Use 1 of sp garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of sp kasuri methi.
- Take 3 of sp fresh corriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of sp roast chana powder.
- Use of Oil to fry.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide of For tometo puree.
- Provide 3 of tometoes.
- Provide 2 of sp malai.
- You need 2 of red chilly.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of cardmom.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger chopped.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Kele ki kofta:
- Grate raw bananas add salt,saunf powder, corriander jeera powder, turmeric powder green chilly paste,ginger paste,rosted chana powder and mix well..
- Make balls and fry till golden brown..
- Heat oil in kadai add cloves,cardmom, cinnamon stick,redchillies,garlic,ginger saute for while then add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft. Then add malai to it and grind to fine paste..
- Heat oil add bay leaf saunf powder add onions and cook till brown add tometo paste and cook till oil seperates..
- Then add masalas corriander jeera powder, chilly powder, turmeric powder,garam masala, kasuri methi,salt mix well cook for sometime top with corriander leaves gravy is ready. In serving bowl add koftas pour gravy top with corriander leaves and serve with rice and roti..
Children are fond of green banana kofta curry. We generally prepare this recipe at home. Let's prepare the green banana kofta curry. Kachche Kele ki Kofta Curry Recipe in Hindi. KELE KI SABJI RECIPE in Hindi will give you an authentic taste of CHICKEN CURRY.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Kele ki kofta turns your day cheerful.