Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Tangy garlic dal recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Tangy garlic dal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy garlic dal recipe. To make tangy garlic dal you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Tangy garlic dal:
- Take of main ingredients.
- Prepare 01 bowl of toor dal.
- Provide 01 glass of water.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ghee or oil (your choice).
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of diced tomato.
- Use 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Take 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Use 01 of Green chilli(optional).
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Get of spices.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder or as per your taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin/jeera.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Tangy garlic dal:
- Step 1: pressure cook dal with 01 glass water and wait for 02 whistle..
- Step 2: take a pan add 1 & 1/2 tbsp ghee. (If you want you can add oil instead of ghee however ghee will add extra flavour to dal).
- Step3: once ghee is hot add 01 tsp cumin/jeera,01 dry red chilli and sprig of curry leaves..
- Step 4: add chopped 6-7 garlic cloves,1/2 tsp asafoetida/hing and stir it well..
- Step 5: add 01 chopped onion and saute it till golden brown colour..
- Step 6: Now add spices- salt to taste,01 tsp chilli powder,1/2 tsp turmeric powder and mix it well..
- Step 7: add 01 chopped /diced tomato and cook for 01 min (don't make to too soft or mussy).
- Step 8: add cooked dal and along with it add 1/2 tsp GARAM MASALA. Mix and cover for 2-3 min on low flame.
- Step 9: open and squeeze 1/2 lemon. Mix it thoroughly..
- Step 10: serve it hot with rice or chappati/rice..
- If you like this recipe please follow me on cookpad for more recipes..
It was the hit of my Indian Feast. Very easy to cook and a great compliment to the spicy foods associated with Indian cooking. I served it with Spicy Chicken Curry Vegetable Biryani Cilantro Chutney and Naan. It made a great meal for guests who enjoy Indian food. Dahl (also spelled dhal, daal, and dal) is essentially a thick South Asian-inspired lentil stew that is often prepared with ghee or clarified butter.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Tangy garlic dal makes your day joyful.