Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladyincognito's shrimp florentine penne recipe. To cook ladyincognito's shrimp florentine penne you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne:
- Provide Box of penne pasta 16 oz.
- Take 12 oz of bag frozen small shrimp.
- Provide 16 oz of frozen spinach.
- Take of Jalapeno deseeded and diced.
- Get 2 of green onions(spring onions)sliced.
- Take 2 oz of great value chive and onion salad dressing.
- Prepare 8 oz of Reserved pasta water about.
- Get Tablespoon of minced garlic (you can use fresh if you choose so).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne:
- Put on a pot of water to a rolling boil and cook pasta according to box instructions until it's al dente. You can salt your water if you choose so..
- While the water is going get a trusty skillet and saute your frozen shrimp with seasoning of your choice until it is mostly cooked. I used fresh cracked black pepper and paprika and a pinch of grey sea salt. Your water should be ready for the pasta now..
- Add your spinach a bit at a time to give it time to defrost and cook. At this step I added a bit of water to help keep things moving and heat quickly. I added a tablespoon of minced garlic and jalapeno. Add the green onions. Let it all cook until done. Gather some of the pasta water and reserve for later. Drain and rinse your pasta with cold water if you used salt. Add it back to pot..
- I added the dressing mixed with a bit of the reserved water and roasted pepper and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to the shrimp veggie mixture and cooked a few minutes more to bring out the onion flavor..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp veggie mixture to pasta in thirds and fold together. Serve as you wish alone or as a side. Enjoy!.
This simple recipe for Shrimp Florentine Pasta uses lemon juice to add bright acidity to a one-meal dinner entrée. Fotosearch – The World's Stock Photography- One Web Site TM. Fotosearch Enhanced RF be honorario užmokesčio. The term Florentine is a reference to the cooking style of Florence, Italy. Typically, dishes with á la Florentine or Florentine in the title are served on a bed of spinach and topped with a rich, cheesy sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne turns your day cheerful.