What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Sprouts Pepper Fried Rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Sprouts Pepper Fried Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts pepper fried rice recipe. To make sprouts pepper fried rice you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Sprouts Pepper Fried Rice:
- Get 2 Cups of Cooked Basmathi Rice.
- Take 1 Cup of Mung Beans Sprouts.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 Cup of mixed Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli paste.
- Get 11/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Groundnut Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed Pepper.
- Take of To Garnish Spring onion.
- You need As needed of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sprouts Pepper Fried Rice:
- Cook rice and spread on the plate, let it cook for some time. Soak 3 red chilli in vinegar for 30 minutes and grind it into smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in kadai add chopped garlic and ginger. Saute for some time. Add sliced bell pepper and saute for 3 minutes until it turns crispy. Now add sprouts and cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Add eggs and scramble it completely. Now add enough salt..
- Add soya sauce, tomato sauce, red chilli paste. Now add the rice and mix thoroughly. Adjust the salt level. Now drizzle the pepper powder and mix it. Serve hot with chips or any Manchurian dishes. #mycookbook.
Unlike most vegan fried rice recipes, it is dotted with pine nuts, which is a fun change of pace, and of course, lightly charred Brussels sprouts. Stir rice mixture, and let cook for at least one minute until onion is tender. Push fried rice to one side of the pan, add eggs, scramble and stir into rice mixture. Preheat a large heavy bottomed pan (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat. I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Sprouts Pepper Fried Rice turns your day cheerful.