What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Spigarche mushroom rice recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spigarche mushroom rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spigarche mushroom rice recipe. To cook spigarche mushroom rice you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Spigarche mushroom rice:
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of spinach, chopped.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 10 ml of dried parsley.
- You need 300 ml of Cheddar cheese, finely grated.
- Take 1000 ml of Rice, cooked. (1cup uncooked rice, cooked accordingly).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Spigarche mushroom rice:
- In a pan, heat oil and butter..
- Add garlic and mushroom, sauté untill garlic is soft and translucent and mushrooms brown but not mushy..
- Add in the spinach, cover and cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat..
- Stir in salt, pepper, parsley and cheese..
- Add cooked rice and stir well to combine..
Do not make it mushy, immediately transfer the rice to a strainer to remove water and allow it to cool completely. Gruyère and/or Parmesan sprinkled throughout, not for the effect of melted cheese, but instead for the tasty finish it would bring. The spice was kept simple: tyme, and a bit of salt and pepper. Rustic herbed bread crumbs sprinkled on top. DIRECTIONS Cook the onion and garlic in the butter in a large shallow pan until soft and golden.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spigarche mushroom rice turns your day joyful.