Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for best Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage recipe. To make soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Take 300 grams of ◎Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 3 of ◎Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- Use 1/2 bag of ◎Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 1/3 of Broccoli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 50 ml of Water.
- Take 300 ml of Soy milk.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of plus Grated cheese (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and Wiener sausages into bite-sizes. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches. I used parboiled broccoli..
- Heat water, chicken stock and all ◎ ingredients in a covered pot. You only need a modest amount of water since the vegetables will give out lots of water..
- When the moisture has come out of the Chinese cabbage and it has softened, add soy milk, corn and broccoli. Heat the soup making sure it doesn't boil..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Add some grated cheese if you'd like.) Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil, and enjoy. You could also add the broccoli at this point..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage makes your day cheerful.