Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty My Pulled Beef Stir fry. 😀 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My Pulled Beef Stir fry. 😀 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my pulled beef stir fry. 😀 recipe. You can cook my pulled beef stir fry. 😀 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty My Pulled Beef Stir fry. 😀:
- Prepare 2 of kl Beef Brisket slowcooked 10 hours.
- Provide 300 g of Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of large Carrot.
- Provide 360 g of fresh Beansprouts.
- Use 6 of Cherry tomatoes Sliced in half.
- You need 1 of long pointed sweet pepper sliced in thin strips.
- Take 1/2 of Green sliced bell pepper sliced into Strips.
- You need of Some spring onion to sprinkle at the end.
- Take 1 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt n pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing My Pulled Beef Stir fry. 😀:
- Slice all the Mushrooms into thin slices rinse and dry off on a piece of kitchen roll. Slice the carrots into long thin slices chop the red onion in thin slices..
- Next slice the long pointed sweet pepper in thin slices too. Rinse the beansprouts in cold water let them drain off. Cut up the Spring onion and set aside thats for the dressing..
- When the beef has cooled put it in a bowl, with two forks start shredding it. Add the beansprouts and cook for 3 minutes..
- Then the Mushrooms cook for 2 minutes. Then carrots next the red onions.
- Add a little more olive oil then add the rest one after the other. Lastly the meat.next the oyster sauce and soy sauce mix in and serve hot and sprinkle the spring onion on top..
- Oyster sauce and sprinkled with the spring onion on top..
Always slice against the grain, and try to create even thickness and I tried different Receipe from you, and all where great😀👍 Thanks a lot, Michael from Bavaria. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. The marinade isn't as much about soaking the beef in. How to make easy and healthy Beef Stir Fry at home with zucchini, bell pepper, snap peas, cashews and delicious homemade sauce. Everyone will love this restaurant quality stir fry recipe!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your My Pulled Beef Stir fry. 😀 makes your day joyful.