What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Authentic Vegetable Chow Mein recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Authentic Vegetable Chow Mein recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic vegetable chow mein recipe. To make authentic vegetable chow mein you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Authentic Vegetable Chow Mein:
- Use 1 of medium white onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 300 g of straight to wok noodles (Aldi brand).
- Get 5 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of MSG.
- Prepare 200 g of beansprouts.
- Take 3 of spring onions (green part) chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Authentic Vegetable Chow Mein:
- In a non-stick wok, on a medium heat add the oil. After 30 seconds add the onions and peppers until the onions have browned..
- Add soy sauce, MSG and noodles and mix until coated, cook for 3 minutes (stir).
- Add beansprouts and spring onions and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Serve hot, serves three as a main or 5-6 as a side dish..
Is this vegetable chow mein authentic? Easy Vegetable Chow Mein is a Chinese stir-fried noodle dish and a common Asian Takeout meal. There are countless Chow Mein versions in this world, this is my easy Vegetable Chow Mein take on this dish. The healthy Chow Mein recipe will come handy when you don't know what to cook. Some people confuse chow mein with stir fry and add lots of veg, but chow mein is a noodle dish and should be kept very simple but tasty.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Authentic Vegetable Chow Mein turns your day joyful.