Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Corn kabab With brown bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Corn kabab With brown bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn kabab with brown bread recipe. You can have corn kabab with brown bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Corn kabab With brown bread:
- Use 1 cup of corn.
- Take 2 of potatoes boiled.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Get as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Corn kabab With brown bread:
- Firstly in a blender take boiled or frozen corn. Blend to a coarse paste without adding water..
- Transfer the paste in a mixing bowl. Add bolied potatoes,capsicum,green chilli and ginger..
- Further add spices, rice flour and bread crumbs..
- Combine everything to form a dough..
- Now make kababs shape by greasing hands with oil..
- Deep fry them in hot oil..
- Stir occasionly and fry till the kababs turn golden brown.serve with chutney and brown bread..
This is so even though the word Kabab or Kebab in Arabic actually means fried meat and not grilled meat. Hara Bhara Kabab is a delicious veg cutlet (kabab) made primarily from spinach & potatoes and generously flavored with various spices. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty. The dish basically originated from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and is also commonly known as Peshawari Kabab.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Corn kabab With brown bread turns your day joyful.