What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Layered Chinese Cabbage and Pork Hot Pot recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Layered Chinese Cabbage and Pork Hot Pot recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to layered chinese cabbage and pork hot pot recipe. To make layered chinese cabbage and pork hot pot you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Layered Chinese Cabbage and Pork Hot Pot:
- Use 1 of half Chinese cabbage.
- Take 300 grams of Pork belly (block).
- You need of Soba dashi soup.
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Mixed ponzu.
- You need 1/3 of Daikon radish (grated).
- Use 1 of as much (to taste) Ponzu.
- Provide 1 of as much (to taste) Yuzu pepper paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Layered Chinese Cabbage and Pork Hot Pot:
- Cut the Chinese cabbage, separating the leaves from the crunchy core so that they'll be easier to eat. Cut the pork belly into 5 cm strips. Iine up alternate layers of cabbage core and pork belly until the pot becomes full..
- Place cabbage leaves on top of the final layer of cabbage core. Add water and the seasonings and simmer on high heat. When it comes to a boil, simmer on medium heat until the Chinese cabbage and pork softens..
- Mix in grated daikon radish, yuzu pepper paste and ponzu sauce as you like. This gives it a really refreshing zing..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Layered Chinese Cabbage and Pork Hot Pot turns your day cheerful.