What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Oats paniyaram recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Oats paniyaram recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats paniyaram recipe. You can cook oats paniyaram using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Oats paniyaram:
- Use of oats.
- Take of rava.
- Take of finely chopped onion.
- You need of Green chilli.
- Get of curd.
- Use of Oil.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- Use of Baking soda.
- Get of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Oats paniyaram:
- Grind oats in a grinder..
- Mix oats,suji and curd and half cup water in a bowl and let it rest for 15 min..
- After 15 min check consistency add water to form idli batter consistency..
- Now add onion, salt, chilli, soda and mix..
- Heat paniyaram pan add 1 drop oil in each cavity..
- Add mustard seed in oil and fill batter in medium flame..
- Check after 2 min if it dries out flip it and cook it for 2 min..
- Now serve hot with your favourite chutney and enjoy! Tip: you can made it with zero oil too in non-stick paniyaram pan just miss the tempering..
I made it few times at home and relished it everytime. Paniyaram – also called Gunta Ponganalu is a popular breakfast dish in Andhra and a regular item in my weekly menu. It is usually made using dosa batter. – Paniyaram is made on special pan which comes with multiple fissures, where batter is steamed using mould. – We can also prepare them instantly using oats and veggies. We can also call them as ball. Oats paniyaram is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Oats paniyaram makes your day joyful.