Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Chinese fritters recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chinese fritters recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese fritters recipe. To make chinese fritters you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Chinese fritters:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot grated.
- Take 1/4 cup of capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of maida/All- purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red food colour (optional).
- You need as needed of oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Chinese fritters:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1½ cup cabbage, 1 carrot, ¼ capsicum and 1 onion..
- Now add 1 chilli, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce and ½ tsp salt..
- Now add ½ cup maida, 2 tbsp corn flour and ½ tsp red food colour.
- Mix well forming a loose dough.
- Grease your hand with oil and pinch a small ball sized pakoda mixture..
- Deep fry in hot oil ..
- Stir occasionally until the pakoda turns golden and crisp..
- Drain off the pakoda over kitchen towel to remove excess oil..
- Finally, enjoy chinese pakoda recipe with tomato sauce..
Zucchini fritters are the perfect appetizer or small bite. Zucchini fritters turn your favorite summer vegetable into crisp, golden patties. Take one bite of these surprisingly low-carb fritters, and I. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack. They also happen to be a delicious way to sneak veggies into anyone's tummy while.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chinese fritters turns your day joyful.